Weekly Stitching

I know it's just another week's worth of stitching, but considering it's a new year, this post seems like it's different for some reason. Maybe it's just me being weird...wouldn't be the first time! In any case, lots to show! I left off on The Bride at the end of year post:
Dollmaker_015
And I finally finished the row on Saturday:
Dollmaker-020
Since Maleficent has been "calling" to me, I decided (along with a little support from you guys!), that she was where I needed to go back to. I left off at the fourth row finish back in June:
maleficent107
And since I've only worked on her today, not much to show so far:
maleficent110
I still haven't decided whether or not I'm going to go back to weekly rotations or row rotations, but since I realized that I only have two and 3/4 rows left on her, right now I'm thinking row. There is a good chance I could finish her this year...maybe...no promises!

I also said I wasn't going to start a new project, but a new start is calling to me. No projects in particular are doing the calling, but something small, maybe finish-able by the end of the year, maybe a non-HAED or maybe a JBG Faces or a Mini. I already know a QS is not so quick. I still want to hold off though. I have way too many projects going to start yet another one. I'm trying to control the urge, but we all know I'm not good at controlling my urges!

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice progress happy new year.
Great progress! If that is how much you can get done on Malificent in a day, I am very confident that you will finish her this year.
A new start to celebrate a new year sounds only fair. Maybe you can find something fun and small-ish so it won't be lurking around for too long!
Justine said…
I think you deserve a new start too if you want one! You made great progress on your WIPs after all.
Emma Louise said…
I envy how much stitching you get done in a short period of time. 2 handed stitching speeds me up but I'm being slow and careful on my big wip to lower fabric show through (it's 1x1 on 25ct). Go for what's calling out to you, I find I put myself off if I don't just work on what I fancy, granted that also means there's less finishes xD
Mii Stitch said…
Your stitching sessions always look so productive!! I am so glad you have worked on Maleficient again. I have just watched the movie for the first time and really enjoyed it. You are so close with that one, that I am sure you will have a finish soon.
Bride looks awesome! I think she is my second favourite after Malificient now.

I vote row finish because you seem to stitch so quickly!

I love your idea of a "small" too.
Bethan said…
Great progress! I vote row finish too x
Linda said…
Congrats on the row finish Keiley. Awesome progress on Maleficent.

Linda
Great progress!! I have always wondered how people just stitch one particular thing on a full coverage. Like you did with the brides hair. How do you know where the edge is? Does that make sense?