Top 5 Tuesdays - Water-themed charts

Kate keeps coming up with some great topics, but boy have they been hard ones! Obviously, I've already shown quite a few water-themed charts in previous Top 5s, so I'm going to try to find different ones to show from my stash.

Obviously, I love Neni Designs and anything Disney, so I have several variations on the Haunted Mansion Stretching Portraits theme:
Tightrope Girl-MinnieCaptain Hook
HM-Snow WhiteHaunted Mansion Ariel

I also have a couple of her classic Mickey versus modern Mickey with a water theme:
Mickey and Mickey 2
Mickey and Mickey

On the HAED front, despite the couple I've already shown in previous Top 5s, there are several in my stash that are water-themed, most notably Dennis Lewan's Mystic Manor (my IDEAL home location):
Mystic Mansion_1
And, although not truly water, but rather liquid-based, The Perfect Poison by Annie Rodrigue (which has been on my mind lately due to the annoyance of several co-workers):
The perfect poison

I have all the DoNa Stitches Princesses (so far), but I would consider three of them water-themed (especially if I think like Kate and count Frozen):
Ariel
Rapunzel
Frozen
(I prefer the version with Anna facing Kristoff simply because it at least makes me feel better about the whole Disney feminist movement crap)

And finally, I have all the Disney Dream kits (excluding Rapunzel, but it's just a matter of time), all of which have water in them somewhere, as well as their Etsy counterparts (along with ones not released in kit for yet), but I don't think I need to list all of them here since I kind of got carried away with the other four pics!

Comments

Linda said…
I so love all of your stash Keiley.

Linda
Mii Stitch said…
That's an impressive stash & what fabulous designs!!
I'll too would love to live in such idyllic home... and get my hands on this mesmerising poison. It would sure come in handy! :D
Had a little giggle that The Perfect Poison is reminding you of your co-workers. I hope that situation becomes more bearable for you soon. Great water choices!
Emma Louise said…
I love the Mickey and Mickey charts. I'm sure you're not the only one that knows people who would suit the poison chart...I can think of a few myself. Gosh Ariel has knobbly knees!
Tiffstitch said…
Great choices on your charts! I love a lot of those too.
Captain Hook and a crocodile - obviously.
Minnie Mouse as Tinkerbelle? Maybe
But Snow White and logs? What's going on there?

Anyway, love the Perfect Poison, such a great piece of artwork and guaranteed to disconcert your co-workers if you had that pinned up at work!