Stitching

I got a very slow start this week...I didn't pick up any stitching until Thursday night. We missed Needle Club yet again, but I've put my foot down and, once we finish watching Miranda, we won't be watching any more videos. It's just too distracting, it's Needle Club after all, not Video Club (and I'm not interested in creating a video club).

But again, when I did finally start stitching, I only worked on Maleficent. I kitted up another project that I wanted to do this weekend (and should have been able to complete), but I'm close to finishing the first row of Maleficent and I couldn't focus on anything else. I did hit another milestone with Mal...I have now passed the hundred hour mark, she's at 108.2 hrs total. I like counting hours better than weeks. It really shows me more of how much time I'm spending on projects.

Anyhoo, I left her off here:
maleficent019
And she's here now:
maleficent023
It seems as though every time I clean it up from the dithering, I end up creating more with the next shade. I'm hoping for better progress this week and hopefully a row finish! I think I could take a break from her for a while then. I also need to take her outside in the sun and get a good picture of her color range. It's completely subtle, but I can see it with my naked eye, so I should be able to capture it. We'll see!

Comments

Linda said…
Amazing progress Keiley. She looks great.

Linda
Tama said…
It looks awesome, even with the dithering. I wish they had never done that, I was excited about the Wizard of Oz Hannah Lynn's until I saw their faces all dithery... is that a word? Lol! But yours looks REALLY good!!! So much progress!
Tiffstitch said…
That is really close to a row finish, well done and I hope the row's end will allow you to take a break for a bit.
Justine said…
Great progress! Well done for sticking with it. The only rule of Needle Club is don't watch videos...sorry couldn't resist.
Justine said…
Great progress! Well done for sticking with it. The only rule of Needle Club is don't watch videos...sorry couldn't resist.
Miamina said…
It looks amazing! Well done! It's a shame that the watching of TV during Needle club isn't successful as I like having a background noise whilst I stitch. I admit, I listen to TV rather than watching it a lot of time though!
Vickie said…
She is looking great!!!!